Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Going To The Beach.

Going for a swim at the beach, my family and I were hoping for a fun day.

Me and my brother Max begged my parents to be allowed to go and play in the sand. My mum replied “No you can not play in the sand just go for a swim” she said.

So then my brother Max and I went to my dad and asked him if we could go to the park and he said “What are you talking about? It’s your day, so yes you may”  ”Thank you dad” My brother and me said Excitedly to my dad.


As my brother raced me there to the park he quickly  went to the monkey  bars but he didn't  know that it was wet so he went on climbing and then he fell of and fell on the ground. I ran as fast as I could  and I yelled at  my brother “Max are you ok stay here I will run and get mum to help”.  “Hurry my back is hurting” Max replied.


So then I ran to my mum and I told her that Max was hurt at the park she got really angry and said “Why is he hurt? See I told you guys not to go to the park. That’s what you get” “Ok mum I’m sorry look at Max he’s in pain right now” I replied. When my mum got there to Max  my mum she was  shocked and she had to take him to the hospital. Then I had to go back home with my dad. I said “ Bye Max I will come and visit you sometime tomorrow”.  

1 comment:

Max said...

I really like your writing. I thought it was the funnest story because I got hurt from the park. It looked a little bit funny but I really like your fabulous writing.Does the picture have in it?

From Max

Post a Comment