Pages

Friday 14 December 2012

Prize Giving.


On  Thursday night Point England had Prize Giving. The Junior  Prize Giving  was at 2.00 o'clock and the seniors were at 7.00PM. When it was time for the senior Prize Giving  I  had to sit in my  place which was  in front of the stage .


I was   so shocked that it was nearly the year 5 item. But I looked up on the stage and I saw Toko and the rest of the pounamu group on stage I was so glad that It wasn't  me on stage.

Dancing on the stage I kept on looking at my sister and my parents. As I was dancing I felt famous  shining in the light on the stage. Pretending  being famous after all I was not so shocked at all.


When it was the year 5 awards  Mr Burt called frank , Sela , Jordenne , Jordan ,  Iisa , and even Asena they all went on the stage and got their awards then it moved on to sports but I was so sad I did not have an award.

I was so shocked that  my  brother Max had a prize and a  certificate he walked on stage and my dad came with a lolly necklace and my two cousins  went up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment