Pages

Friday 31 May 2013

My Goal At School.


My Goal is when I write paragraphs I am learning to use clever vocabulary to say exactly what I mean.



Did you know that In Antarctica adelie penguins make nest out of small stones? And they even sit on their eggs.And Emperor Penguins are different to adelie penguins And by the way penguins are birds of the southern ocean. Emperor Penguins come ashore to rest or
to give birth to their pups.

Penguins have overlapped feathers to keep them warm in the freezing cold.But they have flippers to swim fast away from the predators on the pack Ice.  Male emperor penguins stay in the winter for nearly like an hour. Well the female Emperor penguins go and look for some food for their pups and for them self. To help Penguins survive they huddle together in a circle  and they take turns to keep warm.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can tell you are thinking about the vocab you use. You have used lots of the Penguin words we have studied.
I think a next goal for you would be to think about your sentence beginnings. Try to vary your sentence beginnings so there isn't repetition.

Max said...

I really like your story about my goal at school. Nice writing and you have been studied lots about penguins in Antarctica, keep the good work and posts.

Post a Comment