Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Me And My Family Going To Church.

On Saturday Morning my uncle on my mum’s side came to pick us up to go to church. Me my mum and my brother and even my little sister got ready my mum was in a dress and my sister and I was in Church clothes and my brother was in jeans and a church T-shirt but my dad was staying home because he was sick.



In about 2 seconds my uncle arrived and gave me my mum and my brother,sister some bubblegum and we jumped in the car and he started driving up the road and it took for like 1 hours. When he was still driving my uncle said we need to go to papa’s house because the church starts in 5.00 clock My and my brother started to yell “YEAH PAPA”.

When we got there my mum’s cousin Rubin came over with some fish and chips and my and my brother fell asleep on the confable chair which was colour black and blue and the single chair was colourful blue,red,yellow,green,pink,white, and even blond when my mum’s cousin saw us he threw a pillow at us and we woke up and started yawning.

When me and my brother woke up we said “SORRY I’M ALREADY FULL” and my mum’s cousin Rubin said “OK THEN” and my papa said “TAUA AND ANTONIO  WERE GOING NOW”  and me and my brother jumped in the my uncle’s truck and me drove Me,Brother,Sister, and my mum to church.


No comments:

Post a Comment