Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

I Heard A Whisper.

Once Upon a time I went for a lovely walk into a forest  where there was nice and beautiful flowers with sparkly and shiny things on it. It was covered with colourful strips and as I was walking I  saw with my own eyes that there was a tree house.

With stairs and in the front of the stairs was some ugly looking Pumpkin that was meant to be for Halloween. When I just stopped by to see what it was I heard a whisper and when I heard somebody whispering I knocked on their door but no one Answered . But then I knocked on the door a few times and still. No one opened the door.

So then just a few hours later it came again the whisper and when I was listening I started running away and carried on walking. When I was busy walking I started to hide beneath the tall and spikey trees in the forest and when I was hiding I hid for a few Seconds. And when I was hiding beneath the trees I saw the door of the tree house open automatically. When I ran to the door I saw a pretty looking woman but she was wearing all white cloths and even her skin was white.

And when I saw her eyes they were bright light blue and half green and when I walked up closer she started screaming really loud and I felt like my ears where going to explode. And well the human bean,Pretty woman was continuing screaming I yelled at her and said “WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH YOU”. And she said in a quiet voice “Ooh I'm sorry I didn't mean to pop your ears out” and I started to crack up laughing.

And she said “U mm hi my name is Elizabeth what is your name” and I replied “Acquired” and  Elizabeth said “What does that mean” and I said “OK never mind lets just do on the part how we where  introducing ourselves. And Elizabeth said “OK sure if you want” and I said “OK hi my name is Mary-Jane....  and when I was still talking Elizabeth interrupted me and she started screaming again.

But then  when I walked outside to get some fresh air Elizabeth was screaming Louder and Louder. So when I walked back inside Elizabeth said something quiet but I did not hear her and then she said “I don't like light and that was the reason why I was whispering because I hate light” and then I comfort her and walked her slowly outside and when we made it outside she started to say Hooray like a thousand times and I felt like she said that all my life and then she came and hugged me and said “BFF’S FOR EVER”.

No comments:

Post a Comment