Pages

Monday 4 August 2014

Holidays Recount. “Show Not Tell”.

           Holidays Recount. “Show Not Tell”.
   By Muamua Leuila. x-)


Thrilled with excitement I raced to the Red Toyota car and buckled my seat-belt.  With speed the Red toyota drove fast like the wind and drove past Hamilton to Tokoroa. with frustration I ran with speed to the door of 11 Dalmeny Street , from time , to time my Nan took a one second step to open the door.  Slipping of my shoe lace and throwing them on the door steep that looked like a pig style I raced with excitement to the couch and switched the T.V on to Jessie on channel 2.

Laughing my head off a lovely pinkish and whitish dress was ruined by a stinky white and black skunk..  While laughing my head off my mum was yelling with frustration and her face was turning bright as rosy red.  My palms were sweating as I rolled my eyes at her and paid attention to what she was saying.

Inspired with Joy my mum said quietly to my Nan “Is it OK if we can go home and milk little baby”  “Sure , Sure , Sure “ replied my Nan. I Ran with Joyful noise and buckled my seat belt and got ready to leave Nan’s house and arrive home. My mum had trouble putting my baby sister on her pink Roseo car seat , so I gave her hand to put my little baby sister.


While annoying her very own older sister “Mua” she pulled my hair and scratched my as hard as possible and my palms were sweating and my cheeks were turning rosy red. I held my anger management inside of me and I was thinking that I should scream it out loud outside so my mum does not stress.


Leaving 11 Dalmeny  , and passing Hamilton we stopped at the dairy and bought some sour and sweet lollies , Drinks. The reason why my mum bought a drink because we were all thirsty and plus my sister just coughed the whole way until stopping at the dairy. We arrived near Tamaki College. where my brother Max was  surprised that we were near home..

We got home with excitement and rushed into bed and took a 24 hour nap till morning.

                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment