Pages

Saturday 27 September 2014

Going To Rainbows End In The Holidays.











Talofa Lava and my name is Muamua Nikki Taua Leuila. During the School holidays my family and I attended a trip to Rainbows End and it included many different obstacles like the Fear Fall , Stratosphere , Invader , and also including the best one The Roller Coaster. During the day my brother Max and I went to the Bumpy Cars indoors along with my dad , it took half an hour to wait till the line goes smaller and smaller but finally me and my brother was next. Driving the Bumpy car was difficult to drive because in the first place I did not even know how to control the car because there was no break for you to reverse but there was a button to go and I tried turning the wheel but it kept making me bump into other cars. The time was over and it was the other teams turn to go and have fun in the bumpy car rides. Walking out of the indoors Bumpy cars my brother and I saw this strange ma walking around up and down the path with a tray full of sausages and also a sign on his hat and it said "FREE SAUSAGES" and my brother Max ran to the sausage man and garbed a few sausages , maybe 5 or 6. He came running back to me and I said to him "Hey can I have some" "No go and get your own from that man" my brother replied and I power walked to the sausage man but when I gasped to the sausage man it was empty but the left over was just pieces of crusts. The time has come to an end and it was time to go home and it was 5 o'clock I said goodbye to Robby and also Jasmine the staff that helps for the Fear Fall and they replied "Bye see you next time I see you" and I replied by shouting and screaming "BYE". THE END!!!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment