Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

Polyfest.

Yesterday was a beautiful and lovely day for the Pt England school year 7&8's to go and have a blast at  poly-fest. On a 10k drive in the bus with my class we finally made it to were we were meant to arrive. The year 7&8's were split up into groups and most of us were apart from our class mates.


As the day went by I really enjoyed walking around looking for FREE items like wrist bands, Coconut cream and also Ponchus-Crackers. While I was enjoying my day I really enjoyed going to Flava because I won a water bottle by answering a question, and the question was (What does AUT mean? and the answer for me was Auckland University Technology.

I was really prould and also amazed by my-self by winning a water bottle. I enjoyed my day and I hope that I get to go again to the ASB Polyfest.

No comments:

Post a Comment