Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Te Oro Opening Center.

As you all know there was  an opening of the Te- Oro building. The opening was on the 9th of May in Glen-Innes. As you may know or may not know my uncle Petelo Eseikelu was the owner off the whole building. As I was part of his whanau roots  I had to walk around asking people if they would like to sign up for the free workshops and they can also bring their children along and the volunteers that are helping out the roots, they can help the children get more creative. 
So I ran along the side lines asking some people and so far for the  past 2 hours I finally filled up my page off signups . I quickly returned the clip board that the sign up papers were on, and ran to the dancing studio so I can learn how to dance and learn how to break dance. 
Well I was walking I saw a Shortland Street actor named Jarod, that seemed to be Pixies dad. I screamed with excitement and asked for his autograph, and there it was his autograph on my arm and also written on a piece of paper. On the piece of paper it said For Mua, Your The Most Awesome ST!, (Mo Hannah), :-) Jarod, Pixie's dad, and also his signature. I was emotional frustrated with awesomeness that I took a selfie with Pixie's dad , Jarod. So on I continued on my day walking around to see if anybody needed help to find their way around the Music and art center, Te Oro building. 
 So the day went on and the Te Oro building was closing down for the reason that it was getting dark, So I helped pack up the roots creative things and packed them along in the truck the co-proctor owned. I was so happy that I had Jarod's autograph on my arm and I also got a selfie with him.


Here are the Selfless I took with the Shortland Street Actor, (George Nepia Jarod), and also the piece of paper he wrote for me!!!!.


No comments:

Post a Comment