Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Immersion Assembly.

On the 20th of July Pt England School had an Immersion Assembly on the first day off school. In the Immersion Assembly Mr Burt was Trading and Enterprise$e . Early in the morning Mrs Nua and also the prefects were handing out mini cards with numbers on it so that when you want what is about to be sold you must put up your card at every single price. From team 5 Shelford was the one that won my favorite thing and that was a basketball the reason why I did not win it was because I did not have a number card.


During assemble I really enjoyed my-self and I was also happy the the teams production during the assembly. My favorite team had got to be Team 3 because they were studying about Ice-Cream , The most important reason why I love that team is because they will be making the Ice-Cream during school time.

No comments:

Post a Comment