Pages

Thursday 3 September 2015

Being Financially Responsible - With (20 & 200 Tala)



Greetings to you all and welcome to my blog. Here a blog post I have created which is named $200 & $20 Tala Movie. This Movie is all about being financially responsible with your money and this movie has got to do with our topic on Term 3. Being financially responsible I saved my $20 dollars and for my $200 dollars I decided too donate my $200 dollar to Africa so that they have money to buy the things that are needed. I hope that you enjoy yourself watching my movie.

1 comment:

Ebony Watene said...

Hi Muamua ,
i really like your animation my favourite part of this movie is when your 20 dollar note had your face on it I think that was really creative.Good luck with your animations and movies.

Kind regards
Ebony.Watene

Post a Comment