Pages

Thursday 28 June 2012

My Answer Hats.


            What I did enjoy!!
                                I enjoyed blending my colours together so they can stand out.


                                                              
                                Things I didn't enjoy!!.
                                          To me I didn’t enjoy finishing my painting..!!!!     



                                What did I learn.!!
              This term I learnt a lot about art.Because I never knew you could do so
              many  things with art.                


                                 How do I feel about my term overall.!.!.!
I felt happy and proud of my work I’ve done this term.!!



                                  What did I find most interesting.!.!.!
Art.This term we have been learning about art.You think that art can’t be fun but it is.!.!.!.!.!.

                       What could I have done better to help  my learning.!!.
        I feel that there is nothing more that I could have done.I did my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment