Pages

Tuesday 5 June 2012

My Painting of Kandinsky Art.



I kept working to finish of my painting. It took me a little bit longer to finish my kandinsky art.I listened and followed my teacher’s instructions. Miss King said “Do not put the colours together you need to put different colours next to each other”. My third instruction was to paint all the bold black lines. We used a little bit of the dark colours then we blended colours with water to go from dark to bright.


I liked to finish my picture because I love doing painting is a lot of fun. I finally got to the color green Miss King said
“This time don't rush just work slow”. The hardest part was blending the colors with water. But I did do well blending the colors. I need to work slowly and carefully. I enjoyed blending the colors together.

No comments:

Post a Comment