Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Cross - Country Re-Craft.

Today we practiced  re-crafting a piece of  writing.The first paragraph  is Aldora's and the second is mine!!!!!

Aldora's Paragraph

“Oh my god” I said, I never knew cross country was going to be so hard and long. When I got half way I started to sprint so I could catch up to some girls but sadly I didn’t. I was getting closer to the finish line and I was so proud of myself.

Re crafting:
Have you ever ran  through a muddy cross-country before?
Running along,I never Imagined the cross - country would  be so challenging.It felt like it would take the rest of my life to get to the finish line.Powerfully,I tried to catch up to the other girls,but was so exhausted that I could`nt.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hi Mua,
Great story you are a good writter.
You should be a author like tommy kapai wilson.

Post a Comment