Pages

Monday 17 September 2012

Farewell Mrs Verry.!



On Friday we had an assembly for Mrs Verry.We saw a chair just like the one when Miss Tito went to another school.Mr Burt said all junior ponamu group were up on stage with Whaia Raewyn. They did a Maori haka.That meant someone in our school was leaving.


I knew that Mrs Verry was going because I heard everyone saying Mrs Verry was leaving.



To you Mrs Verry. You were one of the best teachers,and child supporters. Mrs Verry was my only favourite teacher because she looks out for us. Mrs Verry worked really hard at our school for nearly 20 years.


Mrs Verry was kind and caring for Point england school .We called Mrs Verry supergran and she was an amazing friend to us.Mr Burt said Mrs Verry was the queen of bling.

FAREWELL MISS VERRY

2 comments:

patricia said...

Hi Mummua i love the movie about mrs verry i enjoued watching your movie it so sad that mrs verry had to leave. i love your movie.



by patricia

Chelsea Strong said...

Hello Mummua, my name is Chelsea Strong and I am from the University of South Alabama located in Mobile Alabama. I really enjoy reading all your post. You are an extremely great writer and also encouraging I enjoyed watching your video about Miss Verry.. I am sad to see she is leaving when she made such a big impact on people's lives. That must be hard to let go. I remember having to do the same thing when I was in high school. Keep up the great work!!

Post a Comment