Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Answers?

WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE SINGER ?

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR ?

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD ?

WHAT IS YOUR SUBJECT AT SCHOOL ?

WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURITE COUNTRY,ISLAND,OR PLANET ?

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COMPUTER NAME OR HAVE HEARD ?

Hi did you answer all those quieten well I have. And I will tell you mine. 1.My Favourite singer is Demi Lavato and even the Jonas Brothers,Stan Walker. 2. My Favourite Colour is Blue and Green. 3. My Favourite food is Pancakes,Chopsui and even rice with tuna. 4. My Favourite Subject at school is Math,and Reading. 5. My Favourite Island is Samoa,Fiji and my Favourite Country is New New Zealand,Austria,U.S.A and my Favourite Planet is Earth,Mars, and even Jupiter and my Favourite computer name that I have is a Samsung,A.S.U.S.

And that was all my Answer's that I have done and see If you can do all of that and 1 more thing TRY YOUR BEST AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

1 comment:

Nikita said...

Hi Mua,

I really loved your questions and here are mine.1. My favourite singer is Ariana Grande,Whitney Houston and Beyonce. 2. My favourite colour is... Red. 3. My favourite food is Pancakes,Tuna with taro and bacon and eggs. 4. My favourite subject at school is Writing,Reading and Maths. 5. My favourite country is is New Zealand and my country Niue and my favourite planet is earth and Mars. 6. My favourite computer name that I have is a Samsung too. 7. And In my family I have 3 brothers and a mum and dad and cousin and it is just me,the only girl in my family. Are you the only girl in your family?.

From Nik.

Post a Comment