Pages

Thursday 15 August 2013

My DVDs.


Today on the 14 of August 2013 Me and My Brother,Sister have way to many DVDs and they are mostly kid movies. We have plenty to watch every time when we are bored,Lazy and even Tired my sister named Mary-Jane and 2 years old like Toy Story 1 and 2,Ice Age,Shrek THE THIRD,Cats and Dogs THE REVENGE OF KITTY GALORE... and there are more but it is just that My mum hides them because my little 2 year old sister alwase chucks them away and even stands on them. And the most likely  movie I like is Cats & Dogs but the thing I like and love about that DVD because I love it when,Former elite agent Kitty Galore plans to unleash a diabolical device designed to not only bring her canine enemies to heel but also to take down  her scratching post.Cats & Dogs must now join forces for the first time ever to prevent a global cat-astrophe. This fun adventure features the vice talent of Christina Applegate,Micheal Clark Duncan,Neil Patric Harris,Sean Hayes,James Marsden,Bette Midler and Nick Nolte,and stars Chris O'Donnell and Jack McBrayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment