Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2013

My Net-Book Reflection.

I enjoy having something to learn with in class and also at home the thing that makes me learn is my Netbook and when I am in class the Teacher Mr Marks tells us to go on the Learning Year 6 site. The Significant thing I have learnt all by myself was that in paragraph’s you need to put Speech marks in the spot where the speaking and yelling in.

What I have learned with my friends was to keep on trying even thou the work you do you still need to try to succeed in what you do. This year i have learn a lot of the internet and also Google. This Term and year I have learn to use the tamaki college library on our year 6 Site.  

I hope next year I will learn how to make better progress in maths, reading and writing. In the past few term’s I have learned to use Mine craft, and to solve multiplication and also division problems all by myself in class and also in and around School.

No comments:

Post a Comment