Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2013

The Last Days Of School..

The thing that has been happening in the last days  of school is that there are some classes shifting into other Teachers classes. Next term I am so excited to shift into our new class on the field. The Builders that have built the class might of took like a whole term to built it. Mr Burt our principal of Pt England   School said that the builders will bust down room 16,17,18 and also room 15 and we will move in there.

And When we all heard all that good news we s
tarted getting excited. I cant wait till the holidays because I really want to spend time with my sister,Mum,and also my cousins and my brother. I miss every single thing in school but the thing I hate so much is to run around the school every morning and I hope every single person has a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment