Pages

Monday 12 May 2014

Happy Mothers Day.

               
                                             <3 <3 <3  HAPPY MOTHERS DAY....!!!!!<3 <3 <3

On the 11 of May is a speaciel day because it is mothers day . To all mothers in the whole world in New - Zealand I just want to say Happy mothers day but most of all I want to say a great big cheer 'hip hip hooray hip hip hooray" and I hope you have the best day of all times on mothers day . The gift that I will be giving to my mum is a necklace that I have made all by my-self and also a little help from Mr Grundy at Tamaki College technology and the picture that it has on it is a Jesus Christ cross because my mum and also my family is Christian and also love Jesus our whole heart .

STORY FOR MY LOVELY MUM.....<3 <3 <3

This story is most decade to my mum and I will always love you and I just want to say that thank you for everything that you have gave me and also my life and I hope you will forgive me if I have been naughty to you lately and still love me for ever in your heart and for ever more . I just can not thank you enough and I my whole heart think that this is a lovely thing to do - Mothers Day . I hope you enjoy your life with your family and I just want to say

                                                   <3 <3 <3   "HAPPY MOTHERS DAY <3 <3 <3 "!!!!!!!!!!!<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment