Pages

Saturday 10 May 2014

Wining A Prize From Mrs Burt .

                                     
                                                      Winging A Price From Mrs Burt .!!!

Wining a price from Mrs Burt is really awesome and also exciting because this the first and 1 and only time that I have won a price for blogging in the holidays and I feel amazing because when ever I walk past some teachers they congratulate me for blogging in the holidays . The reason why I am amazed is because I it is the first time blogging in the holidays because last year I did not take my net-book home , and it also makes my family and also my 1 and only teacher proud about what I am good at just like blogging . Most of my class mates say "Hey girl well done and keep up the good work by blogging", And I reply hey thanks but you could of won like me if you have blogged in the holidays  .  So I just want to thank Mrs Burt and also Mr Burt and I hope you will enjoy your day better then me... I CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH MRS BURT......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well-done Mua keep up the blogging and positive attitude towards your learning!

Muamua said...

Thank You So , So much Miss Clark

Post a Comment