Pages

Tuesday 3 February 2015

My Goals For 2015.

GOALS FOR THIS YEAR!!!

My goals for this year is to move up a level in all my subjects so that my report for this year will be enthusiasm as in awesome so that I can impress my parents so that they can be proud of me.

Thinking and describing how I need to achieve my goals the most important thing is to Strive to Succeed so that you can know why your parents have bought you to school (TO LEARN).

Knowing your goals is really , really important because when you are of to College and your teacher ask's you what are your goals you will not know what your goals are and that is the reason why my teacher Mr Wiseman told Room 1 you write about our goals.



GOALS FOR THIS TERM!!!

My goals for this term is to finish of my work properly and finish of my work so that I can complete my work and move onto the next activity. Finish it of properly is a way to finish of your work so that your teacher can know that you are responsible.

Learning myself about my goals I really need to focus and listen to instruction and complete them trow out the day so that I know what I need to do at school as I go along the day.

For this term I need to come on time to school so that I know what I need to do early in the morning and so that I do not go in the re - think group.



No comments:

Post a Comment