Pages

Wednesday 25 February 2015

My Holiday Recount. (Christmas).


Topic: Christmas.
Purpose: To Tell Your Audience About Your Purpose.
Audience: Anyone That Views My Blog.


Title: Christmas.


I woke up excited in the morning knowing that it was Christmas. I went passionately to the lounge and looked on the table, I expected my presents to be underneath the Christmas tree and there they were as I had expected.  I was overwhelmed with joy and delight for the reason that, For Christmas   I received many  presents  like Clothes, Waterside and I must not forget, Favorites.


As the day went by I packed all my presents and  continued on with my day by  crashing  down on the  couch while my friends and family can just play and also do chores while I can Chile and watch the W.W.E  Smack Down on SKY T.V .


Wondering what was for lunch I waited patiently for my mum to say “lunch is on come and eat”. Thinking of what she might say , she said it , like 10 minutes later, I ran to the kitchen table but then I stopped for some reason when I was just 50 inches away from the table,  “WOW that is a lot of food” I thought to myself.

50 Inches away from the table I say, lots of Muffins, Chocolate Mud cake Lemonade juice, Doritos, and I must not forget CANDY FLOSS!! my favorite. I stopped and said to myself “Um let me see ,  I should save the best for last , Candy floss and also the Chocolate Mud cake , NO WAIT I should eat the Doritos first”.


As the time goes on my family, friends and I gathered around for our good byes. I said good bye to everyone but not my cousin because he did not say any goodbyes to me, I watched everyone jump into their cars and help their children get inside their booster seats.

The house was nice and quiet and at that moment it was the best time to go for a nap, As soon as eyes passed out I heard a squeaky voice telling me to clean up the kitchen and wash the dishes and when I opened my eyes I just realized that it was my mum screaming and trying to get my attention.

As I did what I was told I was glad that I have finished all my chores and finish washing all the dishes I crashed down on my mom's couch and closed my eyes.


(AND THAT WAS THE END OF MY DAY).



No comments:

Post a Comment