Pages

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Something Special.

As you all know last year was 2014. In term 4 it was athletics, everyone in the school was put into a group, depending on their age or maybe even their year at school and the group I was in was the year 7 girls team. Looking forward to athletics, My expectation for this whole thing was that I would come 4th in the Softball ball throw, 2nd in high jump, and 2nd in Discus.

Thinking of what place I might come in athletics, I was really excited that I was going to be the 2nd to last time athletics for me. Having 2nd thoughts about this whole (What place I might come in), I was  just thinking that I might as well just come last in all events I have trained for and learned all about.

Reasoning of what I just said , my teacher Miss Clark was talking  to me about how I can strive to succeed and compete against my opponents and to also trust in instincts. So I followed my teacher Miss Clark's advice and all of a sudden I came 2nd in Discus, 3rd in High Jump, and also 5th in softball.

I was really proud of myself by trusting my instincts  and becoming the place that matters to my parents because it does not matter if you do not come a place but the only thing that matters is that you tried your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment