Pages

Thursday 11 April 2013

FiaFia Performance.


On the 18th of April Pt England is celebrating its 60th Anniversary  and our school is having a Fiafia night for it. For our performances we have  Culture , singing , Hip Hop  and even more. I am in the Samoan group and my tutor’s are Mrs Tele’s and Timmy .

They are great dancers and awesome teachers. I am thinking that when we perform our dance they will be proud of us and we will make them feel  happy or even safe. Mrs Tele’s is making our dance really hard so that we don’t get anything wrong in our practice.

Waiting for the day to perform I am so excited to dance in front of every group of FiaFia. I hope that when I perform my parents will be there and will  smile at all  our hard work  that we practice every  day on thursday’s and Wednesday  I am hoping that I don’t get anything wrong on me Samoan group dance otherwise no one will like the Samoan group.

No comments:

Post a Comment