Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Pirate Story.


Ahoy ‘me mateys! My name is Alex and I am 35 years old. I have always wanted to be a pirate and even wanted to steal gold and complete a robbery. I am in a big giant boat sailing in the blue sea. As I was sailing I saw a giant boat and it was getting closer and closer. Suddenly I realised that it was covered in a bright shining glow. What could it be I asked myself? It must be GOLD!!



When I saw the shining gold I was just about to faint. The boat went past and he said, “Hello, my name is ?”  “Oh, hi my name is Steve,” he replied. Searching for gold I saw the man and jumped in his ship and took all his gold and quickly threw them over my big giant ship and tied him to the pole on the edge of the flag and off I went driving my ship far far away.

I was so relieved that I finally have gold and felt so reach and so proud of myself I am hoping I will come again and probably steal forever in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment