Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

My Favourite Teacher.

My Favourite Teacher is Helen King she was my favourite because I love the way she comes to school and she has a beautiful voice but the thing is she gives Room 13 2012 free time whenever we all finish of all our work just  like our writing or even our follow up activity. Miss King is awesome and really cool but If she is your Teacher I think that you will be very proud that you might get famous because Miss King makes Movies about loving each other or even welcoming some visitors from other places and that's why she is my Favourite Teacher.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great writing Mua. I think Miss King has a lovely voice and smile too. Have a lovely holiday!

From Miss Lavakula

Sarah said...

WOW
I can see why you like Miss King, Mua all the free time she give you I wish I was you.
SHE MUST BE THE BEST

Post a Comment