Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Running Early in The Morning.


Running early In the morning Room 16,17,18 always have to go for a run around the whole school but when I run me and my friend Rave have lots of energy to come 1st place or maybe 2nd place. But I sometimes wait for my BFF Nikita so we can run together but when she gets tired we stop and have a little rest. But when Nikita see’s a  teacher she will sprint to the front and run the whole way without stopping.

When we got to the breeze Mrs Garden said “well done girls” you can go back to class and get your lunch and enjoy your play and when we came back to class we had a race outside and Nikita came 1st place and I came 2nd and when we ran I tripped over and hurted my leg and Nikita ran and got me a plaster and I said thank you BFF.

Thank you Rave for editing My work.

1 comment:

Ata said...

Hi Muamua,
I like your picture it is so cool and I all ways see your in front of me and then I run past but then you get there before me any way KEEP IT UP.. :)

Post a Comment