Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2014

A Few Thing's About Myself That Nobody Knows About?

                                   
                          A Few Thing's About Myself That Nobody Knows About?
 Knowing a few things about others is really cool because then you can know a few things about them or even their family' as well . To me I love to listien to people talking about their family information and also a few things that is really weird and also cool or even sad. But once my friend Mao had told me about her nana and it was really funny . But right now I am also telling a few things about me and my family. (Here are list of things that No One knows about)

My Aunty On my mum's side is alergic to healthy food.
I never go to sleep , Leave to school , go for a walk untill I have ate some chocolate .
My little baby cousin on my mum's side has cancer and he is 1 month old.

(And those are some things about me that no one knows about me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment