Pages

Wednesday 2 April 2014

What Does Empathy Means To Me.

Hi my name is Muamua Leuila and I am a year 7 student at Pt-England School , I have a lovely teacher and her name is Miss Clark . I have worked all night and all day to figure out what Empathy means to me. What Does Empathy Mean To You ? , This is what empathy means to me . Empathy is a great opportunity by helping and sharing with and to others . By showing empathy you need to take charge and to also be respectful to others and yourself . Empathy is a way to help you in your learning in class time and it is also most important to show it every where you go and where you stand every second , Hour , and also Minuets . When I get older I hope I will be respectful to others by sharing and helping and to also have faith in other people's hearts and soul by respecting other people. (And that is what Empathy means to me. )



(Here Is Another Paragraph Of What Empathy Means To Me.)

Empathy means looking after others if they are felling down or sad . To show empathy you do not do it you show it because when my fiend was crying I said to her "Hey are you OK " and my friend replied"yes" and she showed me the bully that made her cry and I yelled "Hey can you please say sorry to her please because you have hurted her feelings and now she is crying" and the bully said "Well OK then I am sorry for hurting your feelings and I promise I will not do it again" and my friend agreed with the bully and they where friends again and then the bully never bullied anyone else because he knows that he will get into big trouble. ( And that is another way what empathy means to me. )



Here Are A List Of Things About What Other Words Does Empathy Mean.

Sharing : Sharing is when you see someone hungry and they do not have any lunch then you could say to them "Hey are you hungry" and if the person reply's back and says "Yes" then you could give your food that you do not want to eat to give to the person that is hungry. (And that is what Sharing means to me.)

Helping : Helping is when you see your partner next to you struggling in their work and you could maybe say "Hey do you need help" and if the person that is stuck on their work reply's "Yes" then you could give information about the straggly that they  stuck on. (And that is what helping means to me.)

Encourage : Encourage is when you give hope or confidence to the team was Encourage by the shouts and applause. (And that is what encourage means to me.)

Faith : Faith is when you see someone's hearts broken like they feel lonely and sad that they had a friendship break up you could maybe be their friend until their beasties changes their mind that they want to be beasties back together like help them and care for them and then that child will know how much you know about their heart that they want to be beasties and they will know that they now have faith and their soul are together forever in school times for beasties. (And that is what faith means to me.)

Caring : Caring is when you care for someone like you beasties when they are felling sad and also lonely then you could maybe care and play with them util it is home time and say good things like "Hi beasties how are you" or maybe "Hey are you hungry you can have some of my lunch" like those kinds of nice words to treat others but mostly your beasties. (And that is what caring means to me.)

Support : Support is when you go out there and play games to support your school and win most of the medals and things like that and support your family and friends . To support your family you need to support them if they are having a fight and tell them of so they do not get into any trouble. (And that is what support means to me.)

Love : Love is when you love someone so much like your sister or your mum then you could take them out for dinner or even somewhere like a restaurant or maybe rainbow's end. Then you could tell them how much you love or like them and you can maybe give them a present like some new shoes , Laptop , Phone , or even a flat screen T.V. (And that is love means to me.)

Respect : Respect is when you can respect others and mostly new visitors and teachers . Respecting visitors is the most coolest thing ever because when they ask you what you have been doing in the past few weeks and if you tell them you where focusing on your reading then they might say 'Really that is cool maybe your school is the best school ever" and maybe you can respect teachers by never getting told of and they might give you a award.

Protection :  Protection is when you need to keep every stranger away from them but if it is your family and friend then It will be OK. To protect your friends you should stay with them the whole time if they love to have fight so if they get into a fight you can protect them by keeping them away from the person they hate. (And that is what protection means to me.)


Partnership : Partnership is like when 2 people owns a business like 2 brothers and they work as a partner by help and sharing a tool if there is only 1 tool. (And that is what partnership means to me.)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow this is amazing Mua - so lovely to see all of the different meanings of empathy!

Post a Comment