Pages

Thursday 3 April 2014

All About Me In School.

Hi every one and my  name is Muamua Nikki Taua Leuila and I am a year 7 student at Pt-England School and also with a lovely teacher named Miss Clark . Miss Clark is a new teacher at Pt-England School I know very much about her because she is from Ta bet . I may think that Miss Clark is Asian ,  and I love the colour of her eyes and also the way she dresses . Miss Clark has many lovely students in her class just like me  . One time I have up steed her up and when the year begins he had started to believe me in what I have done wrong at that moment . Miss Clark is the best teacher I have ever meet and very like Miss King . Miss King has a lovely daughter named Mariaka . Marika does not like anyone else but her mum Miss King . Mariaka sometimes hangs out with my friend Htawara and also Efelona . Those are the only 2 favourite  teachers that I love and like about . Miss King use to teach me in Room 13 and right now I am in Miss Clark's class at that moment Class 3 .

Turning a year 7 is a great opportunity for me and my lovely new teacher . Being a year 7 is a great pleasure to go upper in my learning so that I get to understand every question that a teacher had asked me in class time , learning time . Learning at school is really cool and also exciting , When I am of school I get really angry because i really hate to stay home when I am sick. On the next day I am very happy and glad to be back to school . And I hope you will also enjoy your year at your school learning and asking question to other people.


This Is Muamua Leuila Signing Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment