Pages

Saturday 26 April 2014

All About Me And My Family .

Talofa Lava and my  name is Muamua Leuila and my nick name is Nikki Taua and I have 1 sister named Mary-Jane Leuila and I also have 1 brother named Master Max Antonio Leuila and 1 Mum and 1 Dad , my dad's name is Mautinoa Leuila and my mum's name  is Nofo Taifau Leuila my sister is 2 years of age and the school she attends is kindy-garden  . My brother Max is 13 years of age and he attends Tamaki College , as you know me I attend Pt-England School and I am 11 years of age. My family and I enjoy going for a walk any day but not on Sunday or Saturday . Sunday is when my family and I go to church and on Saturday we go to our Papa's house and have some fun . My little sister Mary-Jane is spoiled from my parents and my brother and I are spoiled from our Papa , the reason why my sister is spoiled from my parents is because she is the youngest child in the family . My parents think that when my sister Mary-Jane grows up she will be taller then me and my brother but my brother Max says "No Mua is" and that is the time where my little sister starts complaining about that she is gonna be taller . Once our Papa invited me and my brother to go to the pools in Rotator  called Waiwera , My Papa asked my parents if we where allowed to go and my mum said "No because then Mary-Jane won't go , and that is not fare" and luckley my dad was in charge of the family and said "No let Mua and Max go and Mary-Jane wil go do some Easter Egg shopping" and we all agreed with each other of our problem. When me and my brother Max arrived home my sister hid all of her Easter eggs and she never shared them until it was all done . One day Max asked Mary-Jane for some Easter Eggs and said "He sis can we have some" "NO Sorry al of the Easter Eggs are in my tummy now" replied Mary-Jane , Then later on 1 second they started complaining ............

No comments:

Post a Comment