Pages

Saturday 26 April 2014

My Dream At Night .

The sky is grey and the clouds was dark and looked like a tornado coming to hit Auckland . My eyes was shaking like an earthquake as I bit my teeth together an held my pants really tight that I could not even move a mussle. A house busted down a child crying made me want to wreck the whole world , But at that moment a tenny tiny tornado was growing bigger and bigger. The tornado hit the sky tower and fell fast like a spedding cheetah , but when I stared at the tower my eyes saw the tower fall in slow motion I shaked harder and harder as I walked a 1 meter step , I walked step by step pretending not to care about the tornado . I finally made it home and geuss what ? it was gone like it was invesible and I had no where else to live . I lived in the junk with pieces of glad wrap , Bottles , Cans , Packets of chips and biscuts , An apple coor with a snail inside9 . I slept untill I was dreaming , I fell asleep and in my dream I dreamed about the sam thing that had happend to me today about the tornado and all of a sudded all you could hear is "BOOOOOMMMMM" towers and bridges , glass hittedd and fell on human beens and the humans died in burred dead in towers and brides and glass . I woke up and that dream I had at that night it had happen in real life I screamed "AHHHHHH HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME", she burst in tears and yelled in her mind louder then anyone else and she finally saw a homeless woman , and asked her "Hey what has happend" "Uum duaa an tornado" replied the homeless woman , all of a sudden they both heard a scream "AHHHHHHHHH"............. TO BE CONTUINED................

PART 2 COMING 5th OF MAY.......

No comments:

Post a Comment