Pages

Friday 4 April 2014

My Favourite Highlight Of This Term.

Hi my name is Muamua  Leuila and I am here to tell you about What My Favourite Highlight This Term , And What is your favourite highlight this term ? here is my favourite highlight , My favourite highlight is when we all had to go to the Pt-England Reserve and had a picnic with our whole school . Having a picnic with your school is really cool because when you leave you might not be happy when you have not fun with your whole school and enjoy the time , and having a picnic is really cool so that you can hangout with some other friends. Mr Burt our principal was the first person to decide if we can go or not , and the reason he might think that we might not go is when we all need to finish our work of propylene by publishing all your work but when Mr Burt has finished talking to the teachers about if we can have a picnic or not and they have all decided yes but on a Friday .

The reason why the teachers had picked the day Friday because all of the children will be dirty and then we would not have any cloths to wear on school days and plus Friday is the last day of the week. When it was on a Friday at assembly all of the children in my class was wondering which day will we have our picnic and when assembly had all ready started ,  Mr Burt said "Hello Pt-England I know all you children are wondering which day our Picnic is and it is next Friday . And everyone in the school was happy and I said "Yeah that is a cool day". On the next week it was Friday and we all had to walk to reserve at the Pt-England beach and it maybe took like an hour to walk there and when we have go there I was really tired and subleased  and I couldn't even move a mussel. So later on I had a 5 minuet rest and ran to play softball .


I was bored because they weren't even playing the game and then I had left to play at the little park , when I was playing it felt like I was a little kid so I ran to where my bag was and sleep for another 1 hour under the tree . When I was awake I had heard that Mr Jacobson had called everyone to come and sit in their  rows of classes and when we where done we had to walk all the way back to school and when my mum came to drop me of home I was to tired to walk but luckley my mum came in my Papa's car and when I had jumped into the car I slept for a long long time. I felt something licking my face and when I had woken up my Papa's dog named Demo was licking my lovely face and when I have looked in the mirror my face looked like it was rotten corn beef .

No comments:

Post a Comment